19+ One Zone In My Sprinkler System Will Not Shut Off

One Zone In My Sprinkler System Will Not Shut Off
. The first step to what to do when a zone will not shut offthis is as simple as locating the off activating the off switch is the most you can do for shutting down your system with the controller. However, what happens when you go to turn off the system and it your sprinkler zone may not be shutting off because of an open or loose solenoid.

Irrigation System Won T Turn Off Here S What To Do Landscapingplanet Learning To Create The Most Beautiful Garden
Irrigation System Won T Turn Off Here S What To Do Landscapingplanet Learning To Create The Most Beautiful Garden from landscapingplanet.com
Shut it off at the main, and if your backflow valve is above ground, cover it with a blanket. In fact, it almost seems as though all. A lawn sprinkler system is usually divided into two or more zones that water independently of each other.


I had a sprinkler zone (multiple sprinklers) that won't shut off.

It is, however, adjustable so it requires more rain to shut off and comes back on quicker. I have six zones in my underground orbit sprinkling system. This article explains what to do if a zone will not shut off, as well as how to shut the system off. I have 3 zones for my sprinkler system.