44+ My Curtains Say Dry Clean Only Can I Wash Them

My Curtains Say Dry Clean Only Can I Wash Them
. Dry cleaners for dry clean only curtains. Drain, gently press out any water but do not rinse.

3 Ways To Wash A Dry Clean Only Garment Wikihow Life
3 Ways To Wash A Dry Clean Only Garment Wikihow Life from www.wikihow.com
If it's a composition that definitely says dry clean only, then i would do that.but however it does depend on that composition and if the carelabel is correct or not. Can be cleaned in the washing machine. My bedroom curtain were cotton velvet.


If i use a steam cleaner on curtains that state dry clean only.will they shrink?

What is the best and safest method for cleaning these pants? I put them in the washing. Here's a dirty little secret about cleaning clothes: So you may think that when you first wash a sweater that you've always felt you had to dry clean, you feel like a superhero, richardson said.