26+ Neighbor Put Fence On My Property Can I Remove It

Neighbor Put Fence On My Property Can I Remove It
. Can i tear down my neighbor's fence on my property? If they have never acquired ownership through adverse possession, if you are correct that the fence encroaches and if nobody has ever given them an easement to put it there, then legally you are entitled to remove it from your property.

How Can I Build A Fence Next To Existing Neighboring Fences Home Improvement Stack Exchange
How Can I Build A Fence Next To Existing Neighboring Fences Home Improvement Stack Exchange from i.stack.imgur.com
My neighbor which houses cattle has moved his fence farther onto my property twice in the last 10 yrs. The neighbor & my husband looked for the property line marker but didn't locate it. How can i settle this without thousands of dollars in court/ lawyer fees?


If yes, can i remove the entire fence without consenting to the neighbours, since, the entire length of the fence is in my land?

If they cross into your zone then you can file a legal suit. How to remove chain link fence from a yard using only a small list of tools. The neighbors on my right side are elderly and from the conversations i've had with them, they are on a limited budget, so i just don't have it in me to ask that they put a priority on replacing their fence. If you can prove the neighbor installed the fence on your property without your permission, the court should be able to issue an order forcing the fence to be removed.