40+ Can I Remove My Half Of A Shared Chimney Stack

Can I Remove My Half Of A Shared Chimney Stack
. I am concerned about the resulting appearance and integrity of my remaining half. I would like to get this repaired and plan to write to him with my intentions.

What You Need To Know Before You Remove Your Chimney Morgan Asphalte
What You Need To Know Before You Remove Your Chimney Morgan Asphalte from www.morganasphalte.co.uk
Can you remove fireplace without removing chimney? A stack is used to describe the upper portion of the chimney that is above the roof. I suppose they could just remove their half of the chimney stack, would that impact my house and do they need my permission do that as well?


Expect to pay between £1000 and £1600 to complete this job.

Expect to pay between £1000 and £1600 to complete this job. Over all, high chimney stacks and the aerials of a mighty wireless plant dominated the entire works. I would like him to pay half but i expect he will not be willing to do this. The resulting hole makes a.