32+ I Shampooed My Carpet And Now It Smells Like Urine

I Shampooed My Carpet And Now It Smells Like Urine
. Many people asking themselves this question i shampooed my carpet and now it smells. Many times, someone may not even realize there is urine in the carpet until an effort has been made to clean it.

Whole House Smells Like Dog Urine What To Do
Whole House Smells Like Dog Urine What To Do from mk0wwwdogloversvpb87.kinstacdn.com
I used it on my carpet in the carpet and on the stairs. U could have sprung a leak somewhere in the house? If that carpet hasn't ever been shampooed and is so terribly grungy, it probably will not come clean, especially if you are soaking it down to the i have 2 big dogs a new puppy and several inside outside cats plus husband and two girls i shampoo my carpet quite frequently sometimes more than once a.


Stop everything and try these easy tricks to get rid of that horrible smell.

Why does my carpet smell like urine. You aren't the only person who faces this problem. However, it may instead indicate a bacterial infection such as cystitis, or kidney or liver damage. If you have a cat, then you know that they are generally clean animals.