47+ Is It Ok To Lay A Refrigerator On Its Side

Is It Ok To Lay A Refrigerator On Its Side
. This is ok but large amounts of oil won't pass through the system. If you need to move a refrigerator on its side, you must know what can happen when you lay the unit down, as well as what precautions you can take that makes the fridge harder to move, and increases the risk of damaging an expensive appliance.

Can I Lay My Refrigerator On Its Side 101appliance
Can I Lay My Refrigerator On Its Side 101appliance from 101appliance.com
What happens when we lay a refrigerator down? Usually, its because they have a minivan or. But if you can, it would be advisable to keep the fridge in a vertical position throughout the.


I bought a brand new refrigerator in a box and lay it on its back for about 15 minutes.

I got it to my new l… read i am going to move a side by side refrigerator and wanted to know if i can lay it down to move it i'm buying a used stacked washer and dryer, is it ok to lay it on it's side or back to haul it?… read more. If laying the refrigerator down cannot be avoided, here are some thing to consider depending on the type of refrigerator if it has been necessary to transport the refrigerator on its side (ex. I got it to my new l… read i am going to move a side by side refrigerator and wanted to know if i can lay it down to move it i'm buying a used stacked washer and dryer, is it ok to lay it on it's side or back to haul it?… read more. When we lay the refrigerator flat, some of the oil can leave the compressor and go into the cooling lines.