40+ Can I Use A Magic Eraser On My Glass Cooktop

Can I Use A Magic Eraser On My Glass Cooktop
. Can magic eraser be used on glass? Place the towel over the baking soda and vinegar on the stovetop.

Cleaning A Glass Cooktop
Cleaning A Glass Cooktop from st.hzcdn.com
I have an eight year old boy, five year old boy and a 20 month old girl. Easy off makes a products specifically for glass cooktops. I have a glass cooktop.


Because of them i continually have fingerprints and drawings on my white walls.

How did we ever live without this great product i used the magic eraser on my bathtub/shower with only water. A magic eraser does act as a mild abrasive. So i scrub and use my elbow grease to try to painstakingly clean this glass oven that gets dirty at the simplest meal and is the hardest to clean with stains and food and grease that does its a magic eraser worked better than anything else i used. Behold, 20 magic eraser uses that will transform your space.