32+ My Cat Just Gave Birth Can I Touch The Kittens

My Cat Just Gave Birth Can I Touch The Kittens
. My cat gave birth today to 4 kittens. Vets and cat experts agree that there is generally no harm in touching newborn kittens.

Cat Constantly Meows And Drives Owner Crazy Dr Sophia Yin
Cat Constantly Meows And Drives Owner Crazy Dr Sophia Yin from drsophiayin.com
Are you planning on keeping all of them or adopting them out? She is starting to move the kittens. Had my camera with me today so i took a cat on a wire fence.


If the kittens are cold to the touch, they may be sick or dying.

1189 votes and 5376 views on imgur: Your cat just had kittens and you're wondering if you can move them? Mother cat constantly moving kittens. I am a cat, just chilling out but in the night she's all i think about i feel so strong when she's around she picks me up when i am down.