28+ Should I Give My Cat A Bath Before Applying Frontline

Should I Give My Cat A Bath Before Applying Frontline
. Can they still be in the same room? We did not get all the fleas.

How To Bathe Your Cat Without Getting Scratched Step By Step Guide Excitedcats
How To Bathe Your Cat Without Getting Scratched Step By Step Guide Excitedcats from excitedcats.com
Once the cat is wet, apply cat shampoo and lather gently. The answer is, after weaning. Can they still be in the same room?


I wouldn't worry about using frontline or any of the other flea treatments, none of.

Regularly use frontline spray throughout the year as ticks can be active in the cooler months**. You technically can apply advantage within a few days of applying frontline. How long should i wait after applying avoid touching the wet application spot. Start using the sprayer on the cat's backside, then move up their back and toward their front legs.