26+ Can I Cut The Top Off My Fiddle Leaf Fig

Can I Cut The Top Off My Fiddle Leaf Fig
. When i first tried to propagate. Many people would prune their flf in just this.

Fiddle Leaf Fig Fanatic How To Propagate Plants From Cuttings Jewels At Home
Fiddle Leaf Fig Fanatic How To Propagate Plants From Cuttings Jewels At Home from jewelsathome.files.wordpress.com
How to manage and cut an overgrown lanky, lopsided, or leaning fiddle leaf fig trees!shop our products and save:save 20% on 3 or more items: Are you a proud new owner of a fiddle leaf fig or are looking for more information on how to care for it? The top leaf and branch was knocked off when rough housing kids knocked a lamp into my beloved after deep breathing and sending the children outside, i cut the nub closer to the plant.with trees hi heather, don't worry your fiddle leaf fig looks fine.


Red markings on fiddle leaf fig leaves mean that the plant is drinking up too much water at a fast pace.

I recommend this method for propagating both leaves and small stem. I purchased my fiddle leaf fig from mitre 10, brought fiddle leaf fig care stage one was complete; How do i tell when my fiddle leaf fig tree needs water? Water as a last resort.