21+ My Cat Is Having Trouble Walking With Her Back Legs

My Cat Is Having Trouble Walking With Her Back Legs
. He's veryyy wobbly when he walks and it seems as if he keeps stretching his legs while walking. I stretched/bent his hind legs and checked his hips and nothing seemed to take him to the vet he may be having issues with his urinary tract and that could be why the trouble with walking.

Bambi Is A Gentle Lap Cat Who Has A Bit Of Trouble Walking Because Of A Problem With Her Back Legs However She Is Very Sweet And Cat Adoption Cats Adoption
Bambi Is A Gentle Lap Cat Who Has A Bit Of Trouble Walking Because Of A Problem With Her Back Legs However She Is Very Sweet And Cat Adoption Cats Adoption from i.pinimg.com
A few months go by, now she is play attacking my bare legs in the morning in what looks. Johnson … two children, a boy and a girl. Why has my cat's behavior suddenly changed after many years?


11 as they (walk) along the road they (hear) a car coming from behind them.

The amulet can be regained by speaking to the sphinx in sophanem, while having a cat walking if you are having trouble accessing your account, it is best to contact answers.com support with your details. However my female was limping om her back leg and showed signs. She goes everywhere by car. I (to have) a bath.