44+ Can I Run My Sump Pump Into My Sewer Line

Can I Run My Sump Pump Into My Sewer Line
. The pipe is broken and when the sump pump fires up i can see water comming from under the concrete. My sump pump in my crawl space runs out of the house and then 50 feet slightly down hill through pvc pipe to the back of my yard.

Discharge Drain Line Outside Creating Pool Doityourself Com Community Forums
Discharge Drain Line Outside Creating Pool Doityourself Com Community Forums from www.doityourself.com
More, eventually pushing back into someone's basement. Usually the city sewer lines can handle it unless you happen to have a. My sump pump, in the pic here, outputs with a 1.5 pvc.


I've installed several sump pumps before but i've always been able to run the water out and away from the house via piping.

Yes i'm checking through the old. Lets look at what the city of peshtigo is doing to combat, and hear our thoughts. A sump pump constantly running can be a good thing or, a bad thing depending on whether it is one of the first checks that should be made on a constantly running sump pump is if the pump is indeed pumping water and operating close to its full capacity. Sump pump connected to sewer might sound tempting, but when you think about this, why would you want to hook up a sump pump or a condensate pump into your sewer line?