40+ Can You Hook Up 2 Tvs To 1 Cable Box

Can You Hook Up 2 Tvs To 1 Cable Box
. Vda's are easy to hook up and. Used to have 6 tvs hooked up to 1 line.

How To Link Tvs Together Techwalla
How To Link Tvs Together Techwalla from s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com
Hooking up surround sound via hdmi. I have a new sony dvd/vcr and cannot figure out how to hook it up to my tv (older toshiba). Just wait for the time to come up on the lcd panel on the front of the it is not common to have 1 cable box feeding 2 tv's unless you are a business that wants the same so cable box #1 is plugged into hdmi 2 on the back of the tv and you change the input channel on.


I can hook the box up to the tv using the normal rca cables, but it doesn't get the true hd quallity.

Can i hook up two amps to one sub. I have everything hooked up exactly how it was on my last tv which cable worked fine. If you just take a look around, at the back of the tv, you are likely to find so many ports. You can be needed in my house.