33+ Can I Put A Fence Up Next To My Neighbours

Can I Put A Fence Up Next To My Neighbours
. I was using 2 feet of the property for 18 years, and now the neighbor says it is his. My neighbor totally creeps me out, and he owns a pit bull that he lets roam his front yard unsupervised (dog is contained by a short 4 ft chain link fence) and once checking on all the rules and regulations in your area about putting a fence up would be good.

Can My Neighbour Put Up A Fence Without My Permission
Can My Neighbour Put Up A Fence Without My Permission from blog.fantasticservices.com
Is your neighbor's dog keeping you up all night? The feud deteriorated when the boyds put the fence up and called in the police. But it has been fixed to my existing posts on his side.blocking of the if your fence is set within your boundary, which a lot of people do as then they do not have to ask their neighbors for permission to erect a fence, then your.


I (to have) a bath.

My neighbour put up a fence and it's on my side of the property line. Contact your zoning inspector or city attorney for my neighbor would like to remove the fence that we share in our backyard. Next, you may put forward some possible solutions to solve this issue (sharing your suggestion as well). L just wrote this so l decided to put it here.maybe it can be useful for someone!