28+ My Tv Volume Keeps Going Up And Down By Itself

My Tv Volume Keeps Going Up And Down By Itself
. The manual button control at the back is not fully. Both times it will turn down low after a couple minutes.

Pc Volume Goes Down By Itself Fixed By Experts
Pc Volume Goes Down By Itself Fixed By Experts from cdn.windowsreport.com
I noticed my tv doing this as well, and found out that it was only during commercials. This lg tv 42lm760t volume goes up and down by itself, and the menus auto select on the screen. Button, volume up and down) wouldnt work and i d have to wait till it automatically shuts its screen down to close it.


Volume goes up & down by itself:

The volume on my pc isn't working when i take part in a zoom meeting or playing back a recording volume turning itself up and down: I noticed my tv doing this as well, and found out that it was only during commercials. If it's like a 2.1 or greater system with a dedicated control module, the control module might be defective. Android volume changes by itself which would bother the phone users a lot.