37+ Can I Connect My Bose Wave Radio To My Tv

Can I Connect My Bose Wave Radio To My Tv
. Bose wave radio can it connect to an aux?? I want the sound from my tv to come out the bose wave radio is it possible??

Bose Wave Soundtouch Music System Iv Platinum Silver
Bose Wave Soundtouch Music System Iv Platinum Silver from static.bhphoto.com
It is a radio with some nice features but the sound quality is not significantly better than your average clock radio. That means they can integrate with your favorite music services. Using your wave ® radio with other audio equipment when using a tv, vcr, computer, video game or cassette tape player, you can enhance your listening experience by playing the audio device through your wave connecting an.


That's what i was still calling it, but when i checked on amazon i discovered the.

Bose wave soundtouch radio has been amazing people since 1985! Press and hold the bluetooth source button on the remote for several seconds (the light will flash can i hook up my bose speakers directly to my tv? Optical audio cable from tv to bose cinemate (tv audio optical input). Use bose wave with hdtv.