26+ My Cat Is Having Trouble Walking On His Back Legs

My Cat Is Having Trouble Walking On His Back Legs
. My cats balance has been off, he walks and falls over to his side. This rescue kitten is having trouble walking on his back legs.

Pin By Entertainment Blog On Healthy Dogs Cats And Other Pets Cat Stands Cats Startled Cat
Pin By Entertainment Blog On Healthy Dogs Cats And Other Pets Cat Stands Cats Startled Cat from i.pinimg.com
They were walking very slowly. He can get himself up the stairs and was even laying on his back playing with his catnip toy today. And i have been racking my 16.


Back injuries can cause your dog's hind legs to become very weak and thus not able to support his weight.

My friend found him this morning dragging his back to legs. This rescue kitten is having trouble walking on his back legs. 2 she tripped over the hosepipe yesterday and badly bruised her knee/arm/shin/muscle. Can stay under water for two hours.