45+ Can I Water My Venus Fly Trap With Bottled Water

Can I Water My Venus Fly Trap With Bottled Water
. I'm assuming it was sold to you in a little plastic container with a few holes at the top. If you enjoyed this venus fly trap watering guide, please remember to share on your favorite social media platform, it helps me.

My Venus Flytrap Has Finally Come Out Of His Hibernation Period Gardening
My Venus Flytrap Has Finally Come Out Of His Hibernation Period Gardening from i.redd.it
If your tap water is very low in minerals you might be able to use it. Native to north carolina, the venus fly. The venus fly trap is native to the bogs of north and south carolina.


It makes an excellent addition to any sunny deck or patio.

It will close if 2 different trigger hairs are triggered within can i leave my venus fly trap outside? Venus fly traps grow out in full sun conditions in nature and require the same light levels in cultivation. Tap water with low salt content is acceptable provided water. A venus fly trap is fun plant and they don't have to have full sun all day.