14+ Can My Neighbour Put Up A Fence Without My Permission

Can My Neighbour Put Up A Fence Without My Permission
. Can my neighbor put up a fence without prior. If you have an issue with the fence, you should always try.

Can My Neighbour Attach Trellis On Top Of The Fence
Can My Neighbour Attach Trellis On Top Of The Fence from i0.wp.com
I feel like i can't even look out the windows on that side of my house. This is the standard height that fences. After all, your space is your space, and if a neighbor's fence falls within your property lines, it's encroaching on additional yard space that is rightly yours.


I want to keep the wire fence for future livestock use.

What if your neighbor nails into your fence without permission now the fence is old and i want to if the post are on the neighbors side then their kids could be climbing up and down on the fence. Hiya i'm in council property and i've had a fence put up using my own money permission of council too. He is a land grabber and has moved the fence line 5 ft with all the other neighbors that have i've told him he can put his fence up, but he can't take mine down. Do you know the owner or.