14+ Can I Use A 12V Power Supply On A 9V

Can I Use A 12V Power Supply On A 9V
. I tried using a 9 v dc power supply and it powers the receiver just fine. But , 8.0 is too low, and would cause over heating of the dc to dc converters built in to the devices that use 12v.

Dc Power Supply 12v 9v Download Scientific Diagram
Dc Power Supply 12v 9v Download Scientific Diagram from www.researchgate.net
I used an 12v adapter for my modem(philips snb5600) instead of 9 volt. I tried using a 9 v dc power supply and it powers the receiver just fine. Which uses less power a 9v.


Complete guide to using the correct charger or power adapter (and what happens if you don't).

So, no, an 8v power supply is not enough. The proposed electronic system has ability to control the. For instance, a computer power supply can make a great bench power supply for your workshop. You've not only looking for a power supply with the same voltage as what's written on your pedal or written in the manual, but it also needs to have the same polarity and i believe the same current as well.